Δευτέρα 6 Ιανουαρίου 2014

"Nails full of meaning"

As you've probably guessed from the title,today's topic is nail art.I finally managed to properly handle the nail polish brush (yes I am almost 19,I don't want to talk about it) so I lately I've been searching for nail art a lot.What I first saw of course was animal print,hearts and flowers but then I wanted something much more special,I wanted fandom nails!For you I've found some really good fandom nail art tutorials and because I am not exactly an artist with the nail polish I chose the most doable ideas rather than the most impressive,so everyone can try.From what I saw what you will mostly need a base coat,a top coat (matte top coat is really cute),nail polish in the right colours,a dotting tool and a very thin brush for lining and painting.I do have all these items and they are actually easy to find and not very expensive...Enjoy!


The Loki nails



I am sharing part 2 because I thought it was easier than part 1...you can always watch part 1 at that particular channel.


The Trekker's nails



I think it's cute!


The Potterhead's nails



As Rupert's t-shirt stated,"Keep calm and Harry on",no matter how much time has passed may I add.


The Whovian's nails



Love it!


The Sherlockian's nails



I AM SHERLOCKED!


I don't know how "Supernatural" fans call their fandom:p nails
I am not a "Supernatural" fan and therefore I really have no idea of what to write and make this seem cute but I do know that many of you love this show,so there you go!



The Big Bang nails



Something easy and fun to remind you of Dr. Cooper.



I tried to find something about other fandoms too but these were the main one that had their own nail art...also these are the most popular fandoms lately.Even if you are a beginner at nail art like me,you can achieve many things by trying.Just think that I currently have a union jack and the classic Burberry pattern on my finger nails while a year ago I couldn't even apply the polish properly!





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου