Δευτέρα 29 Ιουλίου 2013

Greek Teen Girls In Stardoll Make Me Feel Sad

Well,greetings again from Doctor What,an 18 year old female who started a blog to express her opinion in public.Today I'll complain mostly about the majority of young Greek (like myself) users of Stardoll.A few days ago I myself recommended a site full of fun stuff to do for the true fashion lovers.What I hadn't realised though is that at least the Greek teen users not only are not interested in playing with fashion but they are way too flirticious for their age (yes,I am not so much older but I don't think I ever behaved this way) and many times extremely rude aswell.This I discovered during my visit in several chatrooms both Greek and Brittish (but the Brittish were kind).Now,if that was trolling,I would most certainly know since I have been a bad girl on purpose at sites in the past,but it's not.How do I know that they are not interested in fashion?It is obvious when a pair of shorts,a tiny top and a pair of high-heels,all these in simply boring patterns,are considered to be fashion by some.
Anyway,the point of this post is that this situation makes me realise how false is the image of a true female in the girls' heads.Where is the fight,the effort of women to prove that we are not all about boys and cute tops?That we also have great ambitions and dreams of becoming great scientist,lawyers,leaders facts which are questioned by many men even in our modern society?Where is the effort of the fashion lover to show the world that fashion is not just handbags and attidude,it is art?Yes,sites like stardoll might just be for fan but remember that toys like plastic brooms and fake babies were also meant for fan but in the end they were the ones that convinced girls for years during the last century that their sole purpose was to find a good huband,have children and do the housecleaning.Will you let this continue or will you remind these girls at last of the hard fight once Suffragettes gave,a story unkown by many.
DoctorWhat
DoctorWhat

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου